- All terms are paid for in full when you sign up and you commit to the duration of a full term length. If paying in installments confirmation of an agreement of this must be made by email.
- All students must pay in full in advance of the first lesson of each term. The failure to ensure that a payment method is in place prior to commencement of the first lesson will result in the suspension of classes and tuition until the account has been settled.
- Class tuition fees do not include examination fees which are to be paid to the relevant examining board e.g. Academy Exams or Royal Irish Academy Of Music Exams.
- An enrollment fee to the value of three lessons taken at enrollment will be deducted from the final term fees. If you decide not to sign up for a term then we require two weeks notice via email in order to retain your deposit, otherwise the deposit will not be refunded.
Payment must be made for all lessons/classes, whether taken or missed. Make-up lessons/classes will not be given in the case of student absence.
As a courtesy to the teacher, we ask that we be notified via email if a student is to be absent. In this case the teacher will prepare some work for the student and it will be emailed to you on the evening of your missed lesson.
Should a student be missing from class for whatever reason his/her place will be retained for 3 weeks providing fees are up to date. In the event of there being no contact within this period places will be allocated to the waiting list and you will forfeit your place.
Please note when you have been provided with a time slot it is not always possible to change as the timetable is pre-set. However we will try to facilitate a request for a change if we can.
Adverse Weather Policy:
In the unlikely event of adverse weather conditions resulting in the need to cancel lessons and classes i.e Storms, dangerous icy roads, etc. Youngstars Music School will refund fees for cancelled classes on the basis that the classes were cancelled by us, an email or text notification will be sent out if this occurs.
Refunds are made as follows:
Withdrawal from lessons two weeks before the first scheduled lesson: full refund.
Withdrawal from lessons on the week of the second or third scheduled lesson: student charged for lesson(s) taken, plus two additional lessons
Withdrawal after the 3rd lesson/3rd week of a term: no refund given and full term payment is to be made.
Youngstars Music School reserves the right to dismiss any student due to frequent absences, disciplinary reasons, overdue tuition payments and/or non-compliance with School regulations.
To ensure your child’s safety, please be sure to pick him/her up promptly after lesson/class time. Children are under supervision during their instruction time only. Neither instructors nor administrators are responsible for supervising children outside of teaching time.
All Youngstars Teachers are Garda Vetted, insured and have completed the Tusla Child Safety Course.
* Students must supply Youngstars Music School with their contact number and/or email address and the contact number and email address of a person who may be contacted in the event of an emergency. In the case of students under 18 years of age, a contact number, email and home address of student’s parent/guardian must be provided. Upon payment of tuition fees, the student agrees to the keeping of personal records on the password-protected, cloud-based databases, which will be mindfully maintained by Youngstars Music School.
* Youngstars Music School reserves the right and retains copyright to all appropriate promotional photographs or videos which may be taken of students on its premises.
- No personal details of students will be passed to third parties except the appropriate authorities without prior consent.
- Instruments & Practice Regular practice is an essential element of music tuition, and all students enrolled for instrumental lessons/courses must have an instrument (or access to one) to practice at home.